Planned Manswers: What should I do with my retirement money???
Hey google, What should I do with my retirement money??? Here at PM we narrow the results for you! Tweet
Hey PM, I’ve got a problem.
When I ask Google for this:
What I get is this:
But I don’t want 718 million results in .63 seconds; I just want you to tell me what I need to know.
1. Let’s start with a disclaimer. Click here to find out more.
2. Trust. Diversification. Two words that should become your mantras. Click here to find out more.
3. You should be skeptical of everything you read and hear. Click here to find out more.
4. There is no risk-free solution, but there are too-risky solutions. Click here to find out more.
5. Broadly speaking, you have three options: 1. DIY. 2. Use a robo-investing service. 3. Use a financial planner.
|All three publishers
Vanguard Personal Advisor Services
E*TRADE Core Portfolios
Merrill Guided Investing
One last note: PM’s Advertising Disclosure
When it comes to transparency, you can always count on us here at Planned Man to give it to you.
Here’s our policy on advertising and advertisers:
Our hope is that if PM does the homework for us all, you’ll click on the affiliated links that connect you to purchasing products. It’s a means of attaining happiness for all of us: you’ll enjoy the products you choose and we’ll eat. This is how we’ll cover the costs of answering our challenges at scale. Plus, you have our word: your choice will yield a value to you equal to or greater than its value to us.